How to measure for a “Horse/Donkey Harness”
Follow below...then fill diagram with your horse/donkey information.
You can copy it to a Word Doc then email it to us: email@example.com
Refer to diagram to measure for:
- BRIDLE: mouth to mouth over poll (adjustable 21” to 32”); nose measurement (above nose) for caveson; browband mesurement is above eye(s).
- BREAST-COLLAR/PLATE: from center of driving saddle (just behind withers) around chest to center of saddle on the other side.
- HARNESS SADDLE & GIRTH: behind withers where driving saddle rests, around belly to the other side (adjusts 43”-51”).
- CRUPPER/BACKBAND: from saddle to base of tail.
- BREECHING: from point of hip around rear to point of hip on the other side.